How To Join
Come along and experience all that our club has to offer
Thinking about getting into Sailing?
Its cheaper and easier than you think!
Ages 9-80 and of all abilities, anybody can do it.
To learn more about our club and what we can offer please come along to a club sailing day (ideally at least 60 minutes before the race starts) and ask at the club house– the helpers there will introduce you to our committee members who you will find to be a great source in answering any of your questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See our sailing calendar for club sailing days and times
Membership to CBYC gives you:
- Access to the club facilities on sailing/race days
- The ability to sign up for our courses and attend our events
- Friendly advice and support from other club members
- Use of the club’s fleet of Optimists and Sunbursts (on an as available basis at a minimal charge)
- The opportunity to be part of a great group of people
Membership includes affiliation with Yachting New Zealand.
Volunteers are always welcome, training can be provided where needed. You don't have to be a sailor to join in.
More details are outlined within our Membership Application Form which can be downloaded here
Membership fees for the 2020/21 season above. These fees have been substantially reduced to increase our membership and activity at the club.
COME ALONG AND EXPERIENCE SAILING AT CBYC - A CLUB FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY